My Half Birthday Is Coming

Greetings Loves!

Ya’ll know I am extra and over the top. I am a huge fan of any holiday that involves me receiving gifts (smile). Don’t make that face, you know you like receiving gifts too!!

My birthday isn’t until the end of the year so I have to get creative. I know that Valentine’s Day is a few weeks away but Valentine’s Day is a celebration of LOVE. I want something more ME… how can I celebrate ME without sounding like a self-centered, stuck up, conceited Bitch?

Celebrating my half birthday is the only logical thing to do!




This year I plan to publicly celebrate my half birthday. I want to have good times, with good food, and good friends. Am I asking too much?

My half birthday is in March and I plan to have a small celebration.

If you are friends with me on Facebook then you know that my favorite food is pizza. 

(I know.. I know..)

For my half birthday I would like to have a few friends meet me at CiCi’s Pizza. I go to CiCi’s so much I am on a fist name basis with the Manager!

(SHOUT OUT TO BRUCE!! YOU'RE THE REAL MVP!)




I am not a huge fan of cake. I like it but it is not something that I HAVE TO HAVE. Since it is my half birthday and all, I am hoping that my bestie will make me a peach cobbler. 



I square to bob her peach cobbler is the bee’s knees!!

If she is unwilling to make me a peach cobbler then I guess I will order a half of cake from PIECE OF CAKE.

A friend of mine ordered her birthday cake from PIECE OF CAKE last year. Their cakes are super amazing.



After we leave CiCi’s Pizza I want to go back to my house and sip on Piña Coladas while we play JUST DANCE.




As far as gifts are concerned, I am not asking for anything major. I would love for my friends to get me a mini bottle of Malibu Rum (the small shot size) and a king size KitKat.



There you have it, my celebration ideas for my half birthday.

What are your thoughts?

 Does celebrating my half birthday make me seem self-absorbed?



Would you celebrate your half birthday?


I would love to hear your thoughts, comment below!


Stacie Stiletto

No comments:

Post a Comment